Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Times

Yesterday was a great relaxing day
hanging out with one of my best friends Nati.
We had lunch at Andies and walked
it out with some shopping


Here are a few pictures I would like to share :)





 
Wearing

Hat- Vintage
Long John
Vest- Thrifted
Scarf- JoS.A.Bank
Pants- Forever 21
Boots- Forever 21
Glasses- Estate Sale
Gloves- Vintage





Yummy Lunch!






Awesome walls and ceiling at
The Brown Elephant









 
I found a lovely purple cape jacket
I would post it soon :)












Love this piece



Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. First of all you look super cool! Second, that food looks amazing and third that space is my idea of heaven for a studio!

    How did you like me numbering my likes ? ;)

    Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PvdH- Hehe, the numbering is so cool! :)
    I know what you mean about the space, studio heaven for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice day. The food looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING CUTE GIRL!!!
    ❤ I LOVE YOUR BLOG ❤
    AND THIS POST IS SO INTERESTING!!!!love your outfit..above all the shoes!!

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit - I love the pants..!

    FJM

    x


    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!!
    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER....FOLLOW ME BACK!!!!
    A BIG KISS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pics! so gorgeous!

    Would you like to visit my blog?
    |FolleMente Fashion|

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit!!love pics!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chic outfit and beautiful photographs. Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)