Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thrift Haul

Hello!

Hope your Wednesday is going great 
I wanted to share with you my thrift finds from the past two weeks

Let me know what you think of them


I found this handmade dress and loved the floral pattern
The dress is too big on me, so I will take it in on the waist




This dress is also big on me, but that never keeps me from
buying a dress. It's easier to take a dress in, then taking it out in general.
Can't wait to alter it





Love the pattern on this Prabal Gurung for Target dress
You might have seen it around 
The only thing I am not sure of is the bottom flair 
I might make it a top instead...not sure



Essential Scarfs





Been on a hunt for cute aprons and I found these two lovely
treasures






Check out the details on this little number









The little hats are so cute they make me smile :)





This tissue box was next to an identical bowl, but unfortunately 
it was badly cracked and chipped 





Got this little dish to place my small rings on 






Also got this for jewelry






What do you think of my finds?

Anything you liked?

Thanks for stopping by

-Julia-

5 comments:

Thanks for your feedback :)