Monday, August 5, 2013

Catching Up

Hello!
I've been away from my blog for a while.
I felt the need to take some time off for perspective, but I am back
to share with you vintage fashion, art and life :)

Let's jump right back in!

On Saturday my love and I headed to a Sale to find some treasures

The weather was amazing




A close up of one of the bikes inside the sale 




Snap!




I really liked how worn the sign was




Darling.....




Another pic of myself
with an awesome elongated mirror effect




Afterwards we headed out to
www.nightanddayvintage.com

Elvis was outside to greet us





I didn't find anything to buy, but I had a good time browsing


We then took some food to eat by the lake

What a view





People watching














Lovely walk through some trails






We headed west of the city and did more walking


A big group of bikers was in the prowl and this guy posed for this pic :)






Sunday was a fun day with the family
We played baseball and did some grilling






Thanks for stopping by





Take Care

-Julia-

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback :)