Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vintage Chicago

As I mentioned on Monday's post,
on the weekend I attended some
vintage shops, estate sale and one resale shop that it's in a garage.

Here are some pictures :)

Antique Mall
on the North Side of Chicago

Love this place, I can browse for hours

 





Very pretty dress





















Vintage dresses!





Matching shoes with purse

 



Cute purse






Vintage Shop

"Night and Day Vintage"

I was looking for some cat eye glasses, but no luck




Sorry for the blurry pictures





















Resale Shop
inside a garage :)

"Good Deal Garage"












Little more Audrey


 







So many chairs!












 







Estate Sale Time

I know you can't tell from the pictures, but
this estate sale was madness
So many people, so many items































Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what cool stuff. I want a manual (non-electric) typewriter! And is that a TV? Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Artistic work!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shybiker- I think it is a TV! I looks very odd, but cool odd :)

    Diva & Sabo girls- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style and love your blog! Please check out mine when you get a chance. Also, I'm working with BCBG on a fabulous giveaway for my readers and would love for you to enter!

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/scent-of-woman-bcbgmaxazria-fragrance.html

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    style and musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very interesting! Love it! I'm your new follower, hope we can follow each other!
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)