Thursday, March 8, 2012

Art Show in The Works

Just wanted to write a quick post of my outfit, top half/bottom half :)
The days have been very windy here in Chicago
Beautiful days

Also, I am going to be part of the
"Now you see it, now you don't art exhibit"
at the Flat Iron Arts Building

Check the details if you are in the area :)




Yeah, I love my new glasses




Wearing one of my velvet shoes
I love velvet shoes
I need to find blue ones






Hope you can make it!


Thanks for stopping by





11 comments:

  1. Love, love your sun glasses and gorgeous velvet shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes, beautiful colour and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. xx

    p.s. I'm having a shoe giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sun glasses!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunglasses are amazing!!!
    Many kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes, can't find a pair that I adore enough to spend lots on though!

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay on the art show! I hope you find blue velvet shoes -- and no one steps on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great project :) love the your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)