Sunday, March 4, 2012

Estate Sale and Antique Shop

This weekend my love and I headed to
"Blind Faith Cafe"
in Evanton


We had some great vegetarian lunch and headed towards
a lovely antique shop nearby

Here are some pictures :)




I wore my awesome new shoes





Glitter nails!





At the Anique Shop

Loving this vanity
















Not my size :(










Close-up







Bought this lovely vintage hat :)






Heading towards the Estate Sale




I think this bedroom set was meant for dolls...
I don't really know








These dolls...












Cutie








I bought a pretty fringe top
and other items I will post on my outfit posts


Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:

  1. love these pictures :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun trip and your photos are lovely, I bet the clothes have so many interesting stories behind them. I love vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is beautiful! I would love for you to check out my blog!


    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shoes! I don't know if I could pull them off but they're totally awesome. Antique stores are so much fun, they remind me of childhood trips with my parents :)

    xx
    Rachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel- Your super cute, I think you can for sure pull them off.

    Thanks for the kind comments everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your weekend photos! and that estate sale looks pretty great! can't wait to see what all you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Jealous that you got out to an estate sale! We should plan to have a bunch of us go sometime in April. I've been so busy with my show opening that I haven't had a second to stop and plan out outing! But once it opens I'll get right to it! Can't wait to explore some shops with a new blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)