Friday, January 25, 2013

Camera Skills



I really need to learn how to set my camera...
Can you notice how my pants look a different color in the pictures?
Yes, very noticeable :) 
That's why I only have two decent pictures to post because the rest looked crazy!
Anyway...I've been neglecting my brooches lately and decided to take this
lovely brooch out for the day



I know....the random outlet again
I am going to try to take outdoor pictures...maybe...






Hope you have a great weekend


Thanks for stopping by 

-Julia-

5 comments:

  1. Great brooch. I sympathize with the outlet-distraction. I have an outlet where I take my pictures and usually edit it out with re-touching software. Enjoy the weekend, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect outfit! Love the color of your pants :)
    Big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! how are you? I hope to see you sooner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this amazing jacket! Great outfit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)