Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend News

This Saturday my love and I received the news that our little
baby passed away.
I went into the hospital because I started bleeding and had some cramping, they did an
ultrasound and I knew something wasn't right.
I felt the bad news coming near and near.
All noise around me become so faint.
My heart was beating so fast and when they informed me that 
our little baby's heart stopped beating, my heart stopped beating...

It's like the whole world becomes blurry and suddenly you feel so empty, so so empty
An empty feeling that hurts deep inside
I could not look my love in the eye...I just felt guilty...

I would have been 13 weeks today
Even though this time is hard for both my love and I, being together
has been very helpful
He has made this whole process much more manageable

We are both positive in the future and know one day
we will be thrilled to welcome our baby girl/boy

To all my family and friends, thank you all for the support
Sharing my experience is healing and hope that this post can help
anyone that has gone through this as well.

Thank you for stopping by

-Julia-

   

6 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for your comment...I don´t have words to write in this case ... I lost a baby, it was so hard, it´s still hard.. I had to look for professional help and now I can understand that my baby is waiting for another chance, and is going to be better, remember that everything happens for something special...you have to be strong for you and for your baby, if you love him he loves you too, and he wouldn´t like to see you sad ok
    hope you´ll be better ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thank you for your kind words.
      So sorry to hear about your lost, I am glad to hear you are keeping positive with such a hard event. Wish you all the best. Thanks for taking time to read my post

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss, my dear friend.
    My thoughts are with you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Julia... I'm so sorry. That's tragic and sad. My heart bleeds for you.

    I was so excited to see you blogging again (I check in every week) but this is not what we want to hear. It's so sad. I can't imagine your feelings of loss.

    Deepest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I am finding blogging is an outlet for the healing process, it may sound weird, but I will do what works :)

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback :)