Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Menswear Galore

The classic look of menswear is my inspiration many times, over and over...
I find the look of well placed accessories, the staple of ones outfit

The line, shape and color of a vest
The strong solid sharp blazer
The scarfs pattern

It all fascinates me....

Here are a few pictures I enjoy looking




Pin on a scarf?
So beautiful




Casual cool






Texture





Classic!





Layers





Details





Pattern





Hat and shoes




Lovely glasses






Overall...it's the confidence



Here is the Prada Menswear show
I enjoyed so much

I want to wear everything (except the shorts, wasn't really feeling the shorts)

I even liked the cool carpet :)






(All photos found on tumblr)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Inspiring and great fashion concepts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first pic, just amazing<3<3 the detail of the scarf' pin is unique!

    XOXO ❤

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely inspirations...... thx

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback :)